| * Asepsis
| * Asepsis
|DOWNLOAD YOUR OWN COPY FROM THE LVN BOARD WEBSITE
| * Sepsis
| for sure
| V. TRAIN WITH CONFIDENCE
Our Introduction to Pharmacology course was written to fully comply with California Code
of Regulations, Division 25 Article 4. Licenses, Section 2516(b)(2). Therefore, you can train
with confidence that the course you will be completing at West Haven will be accepted by
the LVN Board for the full 54 hours of training in Pharmacology as required for licensure.
In fact, we made the following guarantee and pledge to you:
1. Register when you are ready, you can even start today;
2. If you fail to complete the course with a grade of B or better, you can redo those areas of
the course in which you were deficient, at no cost, thereby improving your final course
grade as it appears on the Official Transcript sent to the LVN Board.
3. Although 100% of the students who completed this course found the training acceptable to
the Board, west Haven guarantees that it will be acceptable for your application as well or
a full refund will be provided to you.
4. You can receive a 10% discount on other educational programs offered by West
5. You can receive a 10% discount on LVN Board Approved Intravenous Therapy and Blood
Withdrawal offered by West Haven.
6. You can attend an Online clinical therapy workshop at a discounted rate.
Only the Board of Vocational Nursing can say with certainty that any particular training or
experience satisfies the qualifications listed above. (Be leery of anyone who claims they
have an inside road in getting you qualified: They don't. Over the years, the LVN Board has
consistently worked with individuals by providing guidance and assistance.
If you have additional questions, please contact our office at 714-828-3793.